ARCHIBUCKS?www.archibucks.com) is a professional architecture career consultant for people who want to have their career in architecture design fields. We do placement for over 100 professional architects and architecture internship in China every year. Our clients include SOM, CallisonRTKL, ARUP, MAD and other top international design firms. ARCHIBUCKS are supported by Fanfan International Education Studio (www.fanfanstudio.org), an NGO who supports Entrepreneurship in China.
Position: Project Architect
- City and Location?Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing
- Starting Period?Employer is looking for candidates who can start ASAP
- Working hrs?40hrs weekly
- Payment?RMB 10000-RMB40000 per month,formal job, at least one year working contract
- Visa Type: Z-visa, visa will be supported by Archibucks or employer
Work Contents and Requirements
Work contents summary:
- Participate in the design process of company's different projects, including retail, building complex, hotel and office buidlings design and urban & city planning.
- Performs and completes work on defined segments of a project, after initial and periodic interaction with assigned supervisor and organizes own work efforts within that framework;
- Exhibits thorough understanding of design philosophy of projects and provides input in developing a design strategy relative to assigned task or area or responsibility;
- Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation for these solutions;
- Contributes to team effort through the spirit of cooperation;
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of local office standards, policies and procedures;
- Contributes to detailed preparation of design and construction documents during all project phases;
- Checks, coordinates and integrates work with other project team members;
- Performs material and building systems research and participates in the coordination and preparation of project specifications;
- Reviews shop drawings and samples under periodic direction of an assigned supervisor;
- Develops responses to contractor questions, inquiries, RFI’s etc. under periodic direction of an assigned supervisor;
- Prepares punch-lists and field observation reports under periodic supervision of an assigned supervisor;
- Provides major input and management of project document control tasks;
- Actively supports compliance with BIM/CAD project standards and procedures;
- Is actively pursuing or has achieved professional accreditation and licensure;
- Is actively pursuing or has achieved LEED professional accreditation.
- Completion of five or six-year architectural degree program;
- Minimum of one year total professional experience; experience in all phases of project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design development,and construction documents and supporting materials preferable;
- Demonstrated general knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies and building codes;
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit, word processing and spreadsheet programs;
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital modeling and rendering programs, and Photoshop preferred;
- Mandarin Speaking & listening Skill will be a plus.